Date(s) - Mon 21 Jun 2021
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Ilia's Kitchen Cookery School
In the ‘Summer flavours of the Middle East’ course you’ll take a gastronomic journey through Turkey, Lebanon and Egypt and learn how to make some truly authentic dishes from the region. These include:
- Pittas (flat breads),
- Boreks (Turkish filo parcels),
- Hummus (chickpea and tahini dip),
- Baba Ganoush (aubergine and garlic dip),
- Tabouleh (a Lebanese herb salad studded with bulgur wheat and tomatoes),
- Ta’miyya (Egyptian falafel made with split Fava beans),
- Kofte (Minced lamb meat balls)
- Baklava (sweet pastry made with layers of filo pastry and filled with honey and chopped nuts).
The course will involve demonstrations, instructions, guidance and hands-on experience.
We will conclude with a sit down meal, enjoying the dishes we’ve made.
Lunch, refreshments and course material are included in the price