Date(s) - Sat 12 Mar 2022
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Ilia's Kitchen Cookery School
In the ‘Spanish Tapas‘ course you’ll take a gastronomic journey through Spain’s diverse regional cuisine. We will prepare some famous Spanish tapas dishes using a range of authentic ingredients from the region. These include:
- Gambas al pil pil (prawns cooked with garlic and chillies),
- Albondigas (meatballs),
- Croquetas de Jamon(ham croquettes),
- Patata bravas( crispy potatoes with a spicy tomato sauce),
- Champinones al Ajillo(sizzling garlic mushrooms),
- Pimientos de padron (fried baby green peppers)
- Crema Catalana.
The course will conclude with a sit down meal, enjoying the dishes we’ve made.
Lunch, refreshments and course material are included in the price.