Date(s) - Wed 6 Apr 2022
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Ilia's Kitchen Cookery School
Join Ilia Makri and learn how to make some truly authentic Greek dishes perfect for the Easter weekend. With her guidance you’ll make ;
- Kalitsounia(Cretan soft cheese pasties with homemade Greek pastry)
- Pittas (flat breads),
- Tzatziki (yogurt and garlic dip)
- Kleftiko ( Lamb shanks in a white wine sauce, infused with the aromas of garlic, sweet onions, roast peppers and tomatoes)
- Lahanosalata (Greek cabbage and carrot slaw)
- Loukoumades (Honey and nut dough balls)
The course will conclude with a sit down meal, enjoying the dishes we’ve made.
Lunch, refreshments and course material are included in the price.